Blogging has become a trend in 21st century. It has spread a very strong influence among today’s youth, showing them the vast scope of inculcating passion as well as a stable profession. But, when it comes to consistency, a lot of individuals fail to maintain that. I am not blaming your appetite, but I am pointing towards the quantitative analysis. I don’t want to discuss statistics, because it will be depressing enough. Many of you have seen, the tremendous amount of food I consume, almost every day and have DMed me as well, “How do I maintain myself despite being a food blogger?” Well, the question isn’t uncanny at all, but the answer needs to be dictated in fragments.
How do I maintain myself despite being a food blogger? POINTS TO PONDER AND APPLY (POSITIVE RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED):
- I drink six litres of water, everyday, preferably before and after going to bed and, before and after having a wholesome meal.
- I walk almost eight kilometres everyday to ensure that I am fit enough to fight all the odds. I prefer walking over riding vehicles to reach from a point to my workplace or from hostel to attending classes, because it not only saves my pocket money, but also keeps me fit and fine.
- I have never skipped meals (even if my hostel provides a plethora of vegetables and fruits) till date and have always had junk food after having a glass of water. Remember, you should never skip meals because it not only weakens you from inside but also has miscellaneous side effects.
4. I sleep more than eight hours every day. Thanks to my college where pursuing U.G. would probably be the easiest thing. My classes start at 11 o’ clock hence it is not an issue to get up late and sleep more. I am also blessed to have the coolest office where working hours aren’t way too engaging, but wait! If you want to make your boss happy, you can always prepare some extra lectures after reaching home to lessen your burden, later. Yes! I don’t believe in working hard unnecessarily. Smart work is the key to success.
5. Always be optimistic. I have always been a very happy-go-lucky person with a wide smile on my face. (Not a fake one, though.) Negative or ill thoughts can kill you from inside and never let you face the future. Positivity and good karma saves you from all the calamities.
6. Last, but not the least, I take two to four cups of green tea every day. Green tea is the “Dhanvantari” of all the teas in the world. It has several benefits and interesting facts which you can read here.
How do I maintain myself despite being a food blogger? When certain products arrive as a blessing:
InstaCuppa Green Tea Detox bottle
Did you know InstaCuppa Green Tea Detox bottle is made up of double walled glass gives us an extra layer of insulation and makes it idle for hot brews ? The glass is made up of highest quality borosilicate, which makes the bottle, heat resistant, BPA and lead free.
The fruit infuser glass bottles have tailored, custom fit neoprene sleeve, which reduces the “bottle sweat” you get from most glass detox bottles. This bottle cover makes it easy to carry around, which makes it portable in easier term. Instacuppa tea infuser glass bottle comes with more than 100 weight loss and detox recipes, that any one can make in less than 5 minutes. Infusing fresh natural fruits, herbs and vegetables in your infusion glass bottle helps you avoid sugary soft drinks. Brownie points to them for a year of replacement guarantee due to damage or manufacturing defects.
You can order your pack right here:
Thanks for reading. Please let me know your feedback . Thank you for supporting me as always and stay tuned for my next blog-post.
Note: This article is written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.”